Retirement is a big milestone that can impact all aspects of your life!
If you’re not using a financial planner, or don’t have one, it’s time to get one. It’s important to have a financial planner who will sit down with you and create a plan that works for your specific needs.
You should be talking to a financial planner on a regular basis about your priorities and needs for the next months leading up to your retirement.
The day you retire is one of the most exciting days of your life! It’s a time to relax, enjoy the fruits of your labor and explore new hobbies. But it’s also a time to be prepared.
If you’re planning to retire in 2022, here are some blog posts to help you plan pre-retirement:
- 20 Questions To Answer Before Retiring
- Pre-Retirement Checklist: 25 Important Things Before You Retire
- Retirement Letter Templates & Examples To Notify Your Employer
- Creative and Fun Things for Retired Couples to Do
Here are some of our most popular resources:
- How Do I Calculate My Pension’s Commuted Value?
- Lump-Sum vs. Regular Pension Payments: Pros & Cons
- Defined-Contribution Plan Vs. Defined-Benefit Pension Plan
- 5 Reasons To Take Your Pension’s Commuted Value As A Lump Sum
- How much money will you need to retire and live comfortably in Canada?
- Copycat Annuity vs Commuted Value
A Certified Financial Planner can look at your finances and help you decide the best way to invest your money. They can help you identify your goals and then develop a strategy to help reach them so you can ENJOY retirement to the fullest!
Chat With Us Virtually – Book A Zoom Call!
With over 25 years of experience, Bruce Youngblud (Certified Financial Planner) and the team at Pension Solutions Canada.com specialize in helping individuals prepare for retirement. Bruce can advise you on pensions, tax planning and estate planning.
Click here to book a free 15-minute retirement consultation session with Bruce.
We’re here to help you simplify the complicated, and our services are no cost to you. Jump on a call with us this week so we can begin the journey of helping you achieve your dream retirement.